Friday 25 October 2013

Sketchiness!


I know what you're thinking.  You're thinking 'Sam, how come you don't do no sketches about town no more?'.  Surely it can't all be moustaches and pointing animals?  
Well in truth, yes it largely is at the moment.  But I have been doing a fair bit of observational drawing on the sly too.  Here is a quick sketch of a guy who walked past the pub I was sat in the other day.  Yes the cigarette was that long.  
This is a holding picture whilst I riffle through my sketchbooks to scan in the fruits of my labours...more soon...

3 comments:

Keith said...

Good to see the day job hasn't stolen you away totally.

Sam Church said...

No no - not quite, although apologies for being a stranger of late. The fact that you and mr Plant are sticking to the plan (and getting great results!) kinda gave me the kick to get back into it. Top life drawing by the way too. I'm planning to get back into that too, but have a course of Spanish classes to get through first. Renaissance man? Rather!

Unknown said...

Nice capture of such a quick pose senior! Glad to hear that the pointing animal industry is keeping you busy.