Tuesday 6 July 2010

Bristol Drawing club


Hello peeps, and sorry again for being away soo long. Here's a pic i did at last week's Bristol Drawing Club meet at the Full Moon in Stokes Croft (done upside down - sketchbook not me - from a mag cover that was also upside down.......pretty arty eh). Never been to the Drawing Club before, but thoroughly enjoyed drawing, drinking and chatting with nice folks so will go again. I will try not to pose for any more photos mind. Captions on a postcard to........

You can see more of the scribbles done on the night on their blog http://bristoldrawingclub.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Upstart Thunder said...

I noticed Bristol drawing club but am scared.

Sam Church said...

Hello m'dear! Yep I was a little nervous I have to admit (what if they find out I'm a square? what if have to draw horses?), but it was pretty laid back and I really enjoyed it.